Prof. Dr. Cemalettin CAMCI (General Surgery)
- Ankara University Faculty of Medicine (1985-1991)
- Cukurova University Faculty of Medicine, General Surgery Home Science Department (1992-1998)
International Education & Career:
- 4 months working in a Norwegian transplant center (located in Rikshospitalet-Oslo, this organization is Norway's first organ transplant center.1995)
- Nazih Zuhdi Transplantation Institute Liver Transplant training (Oklahoma-United States 2004-2005)
- He worked as an Organ Transplant Research Scientist at Nazih Zuhdi Transplantation Institute. (Oklahoma-United States 2007-2008)
- He worked as a Specialist Doctor at Adana Numune Training and Research Hospital for 4 years.
- Firat University Faculty of Medicine, Department of General Surgery Assistant Professor title were studied. 2005)
- Receiving the title of Associate Professor in the Department of General Surgery, Fırat University Faculty of Medicine and continuing to work. (2006)
- Worked as Associate Professor of General Surgery at Kayseri Acıbadem Hospital .(2009)
- He took the title of Professor in Istanbul Bilim University Faculty of Medicine, Department of General Surgery , and served as Deputy Dean, Head of the Department of Surgical Medical Sciences, Head of the Department of General Surgery .
- As the Istanbul Bilim University Hospitals Operating Rooms coordinator, science and education services were provided at Istanbul Bilim University Faculty of Medicine, Şişli Florence Nightingale Hospital.
prof. Dr. Cemalettin CAMCI is currently continuing his specialization and training on Bariatric Surgery & Treatments . It offers surgical methods and treatments, which are world trends in weight loss applications, to its patients.
He is one of the founding partners of " Biomy Health ", which is shown among the most famous obesity surgeons and doctors in Turkey .
Our Professional Team Working with Strength in the Fight Against Obesity
Dr. Erman Yılmaz (Medical Esthetician)
Dr. Kenan Açıkgöz (Anesthesia and Reanimation)
Dr. Musa Gitmez (Anesthesia and Reanimation)
exp. Dr. M. Rıdvan Üstüner (Internal Medicine Specialist)
İbrahim Erkan Bülbül (Expert Physiotherapist)
Serhat Kaygisiz (General Coordinator)
Hilal Bozkuş (Surgical Nurse)